Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sacrifices & Temptation

I actually wasn't planning to post for TMI Tuesday this week because I've been busy and wanted to simply relax.

I also got a new book I was hoping to begin in the bath:


I plan to review it when I am done...Thanks, Cleis Press, for sending me a review copy!  It's like Christmas every time I get a big manila envelope from you guys!

Anyhow...as I as saying, I wasn't going to submit (ha, ha) today, but...I'm easy like that -

1.  What did you give up for Lent?  Nada.

2.  What, sexually, could you never give up?  Cock.

3.  What act (I'm assuming "sexual") would you like to do for 40 days and 40 nights?  Well, assuming that my body didn't give up on me...have sex.  Does it need to be more specific than that?  I'm a simple girl really, and I can't think of anything, really, that would be better than sex.  I mean...I like giving blow jobs, but would I really want to do that for 40 days and 40 nights?

4.  What sexual sacrifice have you made?  Well, not that I've actually had to do it yet, but...I'm supposed to ask if I can masturbate now.  Mr. LL is thoroughly enjoying his ever-thickening dominant role...and after a few spankings and throwing some orders around, he has requested that I call or text or ask in person before I let my hands or toys anywhere near my sweet spot.  Sigh.  I'm too honest to cheat.  But, I'm also a bit out of my element in my new role - and asking feels a bit silly.  Of course, I'll come around.  I'll have to - because, while I may be willing to sacrifice my freedom to get off whenever I want, I will not be able to resist temptation for long.  I'll break down and beg for permission...soon.

5.  Have you ever been tied to a cross or anything else?  Not that I remember.  But I have been tied to myself - meaning...I've been tied up, secured, unable to move.

6.  What part of your body do you like to be worshipped?  My skin.  Wait...is that too vague?  Because, really, that's my choice.

7.  What can your partner do that makes you feel pure bliss?  He can make me squirt.  He's the only man that's ever been able to do it, and when he does, I literally melt all over the bed.

8.  Bonus:  Tell us about a time you were tempted?  Did you give in...or resist temptation?  Actually...I'm going to carry this question over to tomorrow's Wicked Wednesday post (the prompt is ? + ? = ?).

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment