Sunday, February 12, 2012

Vignette 2: Traffic Stop

"Traffic Stop" (original fiction)

"Fuck!" I blurted between clenched teeth.

The blue and red lights in my rear view mirror were the last thing I had time or money for.  But, as a law-biding citizen is wont to do, I immediately began looking for a place to pull over.  It was a dark night on a poorly-lit highway, so I thoughtfully pulled down a side road to keep us both out of harm's way.  (Hey, what can I say...I've got nothing against cops, and I had no intention of watching this one turned into road kill by some inattentive driver.)

I turned down my radio, looked in my rear view mirror again, and killed the ignition.  Then I sat in the dark and waited for the lecture.

As I watched the officer walk up alongside the back of my car, I began to roll down my window.

"Good, evening ma'am.  Did you know you had a tail-light out?"

"No, I didn't."

He had a strong jawline and high cheekbones.  His lips looked soft, but his five o’clock shadow looked rough.  He’d obviously been on shift for awhile.

“Can I see your license and registration?”

I handed over the requested documents, and licked my lips.  He looked them over and handed them back to me.

"Where you headed tonight?"

"Home."

"Is it far off?"

"No...just a couple of miles."

"Is your foot feeling a little heavy tonight?"

Ahhh...an officer with a sense of humor.  I began to relax a bit.

"Not particularly.  I suppose I just wasn't paying attention to my speed.  My cruise control is out and I tend to get caught up in the music."

"Well, try to slow down a bit.  I'm gonna write you a warning for the tail-light, but you need to get that fixed tomorrow.  Can you do that?"

"I'm sure I can fit it in a heck of a lot more easily than another ticket."

He emitted a weak laugh, and the corners of his mouth turned up a bit. 

I love a man in uniform, and his smile made him that much more attractive.  I relaxed a bit, knowing I wasn't going to receive a ticket.  Maybe it was the late hour, or the full moon, or the fact that I hadn't eaten since yesterday...but something made me consider the idea of asking him to follow me home. 

The invitation stuck in my throat, for fear of being rejected, or worse...pissing him off and ending up with more than a warning.

"I'm headed up the same way you were going," he said.  "I can follow you until your turn off so you don't get pulled over by someone else."

"Oh.  That'd be nice."

Shit...it's now or never.

"Maybe you could follow me all the way?"  I bit my lip, figuring I could laugh it off as a joke if he seemed offended by the proposition.  I wasn't really sure how to go about this...seducing a cop.  What was I thinking?

"All the way?"  His eyebrows raised.

"Yeah...all the way."  I hoped he picked up on my intonation.

"To your house?”  He paused, considering.  “Suppose I could do that.  Got nothin' else goin' right now.  You have a good night now...I'll be right behind ya...so keep that speed down, right?"

"Right.  Thanks, officer."

I rolled up my window, turned the key in the ignition, and wheeled my car back out onto the highway, my heart thumping between my breasts.  He was right on my ass.  And I began to think of how I’d like him to really be on my ass…his hands searching me and patting me down.

I really did only need to drive a few miles.  I made a right turn and then a left onto my road and pulled into my driveway.  He pulled up behind, and I decided to play the only card I knew how to use…the damsel in distress.  As I walked up to his car, waving a bit as if to get his attention, he opened his door and stood up, one leg still in the car, one on the gravel drive.

“You’re never going to believe this, but I seem to have left my other key ring at work…the one with my house key.”  Lame.  I know.  But, I hoped it would work.  “Do you think you could help me get in?”

“Are you sure this is your house?” 

I hadn’t thought this one through.  Of course he was going to wonder if I was just trying to break into someone’s house.

“I can show you my ID…it shows the address.”  I started nervously digging through my purse to find my wallet.

“Ma’am, I know your address.  I’ve seen your ID.” 

“Oh…yeah…right.”

“So what do you want me to do?  Pick the lock…kick down the door…or call the locksmith?”  He was poking at me…but it was obvious he was willing to help.

“Ummmm….maybe just boost me up the kitchen window?  I’m pretty sure it’s unlocked.”

He shut his car door and walked up toward me, shifting his duty belt, and adjusting his hat.  He didn’t say anything; he just followed me up the front walkway, around the side of the house, and watched me drop my things on the grass.  I pointed up, designating the window.  I removed my heels as he clasped his hands, creating a hammock for my foot.  I put my hands on his shoulders, put my foot in his hands, and hoisted myself up to the window.  Thank god I was wearing a skirt.  And thank god I was wearing a thong.  I hoped the view was enticing.

I slid the window open and pulled myself up over the sill.  Once I made my way in, I looked down at the officer.

“Come around front…I’ll open the door.”

I ran down the stairs and opened the front door.

“Thank you sooooo much.  I don’t know what I would’ve done.  I guess I’d have had to drive all the way back into town….with one tail-light.”  I smiled what I hoped was a flirtatious smile.  He tipped his hat and bid me goodnight.  

As I watched him walk away, I breathed in every bit of courage I could find and blurted out, “Would you like some water?  Maybe a cookie or something?”  Oh, good lord…I was pathetic.  I figured he’d turn around, laugh…and continue on his way.  But, he walked back up to the door.

“Ma’am…are you attempting to invite me in?”

I bit my lip and looked up at him with my head lowered and my eyes raised…looking, I suspect, much like a little girl in trouble.

“Yes.  Yes, I am,” I stuttered.

“Huh…well you have perfect timing, because I just called myself out of service, and I was about to head home.”

“Huh…what do you know?”

Something grabbed ahold of my good sense, strangled it, and left me with nothing but gumption.  I put my hands up to his face, but in my suddenness, he grabbed hold of my wrists to stop me, swung me around and cuffed me.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Playing along,” He said.  

He shut the front door and pushed me up against the entryway wall, pulling my skirt up.  His hands rested briefly on my hips and then caressed my ass.  He released his duty belt, letting it down to the floor, and unzipped his pants, letting them slide down around his ankles.  He pulled me toward him, pressing his bulging hard-on into the crack of my ass and reaching his hands around to my breasts.  He pushed my shirt up, unclasped my bra and slipped his fingers in across bare skin to my nipples, which hardened at his touch.  

He guided me to the stairs and bent me forward, my head lying on one stair, the rest of me bent with my ass in the air.  He grabbed hold of my cuffed wrists, slid the fingers of his free hand from the small of my back, down my crack, pulling my thong out of the way.  His fingers continued their slide, from asshole to clit, where they subtly and softly began to circle.  Letting go of my wrists, he licked his fingers and traded hands, inserting two of his now wet fingers into my throbbing pussy.

“You’re wet…that’s nice….” He bent over me, breathing his words in my ear.  My ass instinctively pressed up and back, beckoning his entrance.

He pulled his fingers out and moved my panties further to the side, allowing room for him to push his dick into my waiting cunt.  The top of my head and my right cheek pressed harder into the carpeted stair, making a light thumping sound with each thrust of his hips.  He kept his hand on my cuffed wrists, using them like a handle to pull me towards him as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into my wet folds.

I began to drip, my own pre-ejaculation running down the insides of my thighs.  Gripping my hair, he pulled my head off of the stair, suspending my entire body in space, my back arched, neck exposed, mouth open, shoulders impossibly bent.  My legs spread taut, grounding me to the floor, thighs tight, I clenched my muscles around his dick, letting out a scream, the heat rising from my cunt to my throat.  Quick and powerful, my orgasm began…a gush of clear fluid dripping and running down my legs.  He groaned, shuddered, and bucked in response, letting loose a flush of hot cum.

He gently released his hold on my hair, lowering my head back to the stair, letting go of my wrists.  As his shaft slipped out, I dropped to my knees.

He pulled up his pants, re-established his duty belt, unlocked the cuffs, tipped his hat and said, “Thank you, ma’am” before he walked out the door.

 Right then and there…I knew I had no intention of ever fixing that tail-light.




1 comment:

  1. I think I need to go and bust a tail light ...

    Hot!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete