Sunday, February 5, 2012

Masturbating while driving

The powers that be have really cracked down on texting while driving and talking on your cell.  And we all know that doing anything while we drive, other than paying attention to the road, can be dangerous.  Eating, putting on make-up, reading a map, having someone masturbate you or go down on you...

But what about masturbating yourself?

It can be done...and is apparently more popular than one might think.



Once, many years ago, when I was just beginning a long drive after having had lots of juicy, wonderful sex the previous night, I just could not help myself.  I thought about pulling over...but then, what if someone saw?  Or worse yet, pulled over?

So, I decided to just give it a whirl.  I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped my hand right hand down the front of my panties.  For a few minutes, I just stimulated the clitoris, but as the heat rose to my throat, I felt the unstoppable desire to thrust my fingers inside.

I continued this way for quite awhile.  Given my angle and the difficult position, I really couldn't get my fingers where they needed to be...or straighten my legs to tighten my thighs (it just works better).

I don't know how long it took...though it seemed forever.  Eventually, I finally came, and nearly drove off the road.  I'm right hand dominant...so my poor left hand was responsible for entirely more than it could handle (steering, thinking, and keeping me alive).

Thank god for cruise control, or I would've been pulled over for erratic speed...faster and slower...lurching and stopping as my fingers pushed in and out and the palm of my hand pressed harder and harder against my clit....rubbing in circles.

When I stopped for gas, I had to zip and button my jeans before exiting the car.

I'm glad I wasn't prone to gushing orgasms back then, like I am now.

9 comments:

  1. heh... only men don't know women don't care for fingers inside... gspots only exist in men's minds....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know why I'm just seeing this comment...but I'm afraid you are mistaken. I thoroughly enjoy fingers inside of me, and my G-spot ain't a figment of anyone's imagination. Just sayin'.

      Delete
  2. When I attended a university that was over an hour drive, I would often set cruise control and masturbate. I have a lipstick shaped clit vibrator in case nosey people would go through my car (though if looked up close it was obviously not lip stick). I had masturbation down pretty good to palming my clit with it and fingering myself.
    For me, it helped me stay awake after working all day and then attending evening classes.
    And I bought my sister one this last month so that she can be entertained if she drives to come see me (no excuses!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. A long drive home after working the late shift, a short drive after working at the amusement park, driving home and then parking in the undeveloped cul-de-sac of Birch Street. It happens all the time and was the only reason, as 17 year old virgin, that I carried condoms with me. Can't make a mess in the family wagon now can we?

    It happens all the time, the only worry used to be tall trucks but, I will say, the advent of the mini-van mom has raised some interesting exhibitionist moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. Sometimes, I find myself wondering about the person in the car next to me. When I can't see their hands...and something about their face seems to euphoric or serene...

      Delete
  4. In long drives at night from work in another town I'd do this to stay awake, as falling asleep is more dangerous than a good wank. Tried windows down, radio up. Only the wank seemed to wake me. Nice.

    On a hot day a few years later in a convertible no less I drove pants off once for an hour. Thought a lady truck driver, eyes up top, would drive by. No luck.

    Got head once driving. Couldn't focus and finish. Nice gesture but a wank alone was better for staying focused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think having someone else do it to me would be too distracting. My own touch is so second nature that it's comforting. I'd get too hot bothered and probably run of the road if someone else tried to get me off.

      Delete
  5. I've done it when I was a lot younger, but these days avoid it. However, I do recall one night when I was driving SpicyHubby home and he put on a nice show for me - using one of my toys no less. What a fun show that helped time go by on a long ride home at night. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete